Air Conditioning Regas in Nottingham
Aircon problems often arise when it’s least convenient, usually on a hot day when you’re stuck in traffic!
At Lindleys Autocentres, we highly recommended that you get an aircon regas once every two years. Choose from 7 conveniently located autocentres in Nottingham with flexible time slots to suit you.
What Are The Benefits Of Having An Air Conditioning Regas?
There are many reasons to get your aircon regassed besides the obvious reason of keeping you cool whilst driving on a hot day.
- Fuel Efficiency – When your aircon refrigerant is low, the aircon system struggles to cool the air and has to work harder to produce cold air. This extra work uses more fuel!
- Future Costs – It pays in the long term to have your aircon regassed regularly. The refrigerant used in your aircon system is very cold and has the added benefit of cooling down the aircon compressor, without refrigerant, or if it were to run too low, the compressor is liable to get too hot and fail.
- Demist In Winter – You wouldn’t think you’d need to use your aircon in winter but if you’re struggling to demist your windscreen on a frosty morning, pop the aircon on to produce dry warm air and demist your screen.
Air Conditioning Regas in Nottingham from Lindleys Autocentres
Our aircon regas service starts from only £55 and covers the following:
- Recovery and Vacuum testing
- Recharging refrigerant
- Adding fresh oil
- Full visual inspection
- Leak test check
- Some vehicles now take the 1234yf gas, rather than the older R134a gas. Please note – If your vehicle takes this gas, the charge for our aircon regas service is £110.
- If your vehicle takes over 550 grams of gas, an additional charge will occur.
If you’re unsure which air conditioning gas your vehicle takes, please call us by clicking here and choosing your preferred branch.
For an additional £20 we can also provide an antibacterial clean that will sanitise your car air conditioning and deodorise the smells that build up in the system.