Clutch Repair and Replacement in Nottingham
Your clutch is an essential part of your vehicle. Most vehicles will require a clutch replacement at some point in their lifetime, either because of a mechanical fault or wear from excessive mileage.
Your clutch is an essential part of your vehicle, most vehicles in their lifetime will require a clutch replacement, this can either be a mechanical fault or just worn out due to high or excessive mileage. If you are unsure if you have a fault with your clutch, book it in for a free clutch inspection.
It can be difficult to know if your clutch needs to be repaired but there are a few things you can look out for:
- The engine revs increase without the vehicle speed increasing, especially up hill
- Difficult to select gears including reverse gear
- Crunching or grinding noise when changing gears
- Clutch pedal stiff to push
- A change in the “biting” point of your clutch pedal
- Complete loss of drive
- Power-loss or poor acceleration
Lindley’s Autocentres are your local clutch specialist so if you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms then you can bring your car to one of our Nottingham garages for a free clutch inspection. Once we’ve completed your clutch diagnostics we will then provide you with a replacement quote.